BECOMING A MEMBER
- In order to become a member you need to sign an agreement between the ANSS and your supplementary school and complete the REGISTRATION FORM.
- Pay a membership fee of £35 per academic year.
- Within the first year of joining, you need to achieve the NRCSE (National Resource Centre of Supplementary Education) Bronze Award.
- All staff and volunteers will be DBS checked for a small fee.
- You will receive training in First Aid, Safeguarding and Effective Teaching.
- You will have access to our Development Officer who will assist you in setting up your supplementary school, achieving the NRCSE Bronze Award and place you into a mainstream school wherever possible.
PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION:
01604 779 024
Portfolio Innovation Centre
St George's Avenue
... OR COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW: